You can now brand your guest emails with your company name. Using this feature your guests will clearly identify your communications in their inboxes. Contact us at - email@example.com - to learn how can you start branding your emails today!.
We have released a new feature for our Reviews model that will allow you to save review templates and use them when manually writing a review. As opposed to auto-reviews, these templates are not sent automatically, but rather are stored for quick usage when writing a manual review, saving you time. Check our user guide here to get you started.
Finally, we have teamed up with Airbnb, Vrbo, and Booking.com to add guests most demanded Amenities to our Listings module. Adding these amenities to your listings will help your portfolio's performance in the channels. As a result, the amenities section under listings has been completely overhauled and now includes all of Airbnb’s amenities as well as hundreds of new ones from Vrbo and Booking.com.
February 26th - Brand your guest emails, add Templates to your reviews, new Listings Amenities!
February 22nd - Payment Fail / Success trigger for Message Automations
There are new event triggers for message automation - payment success and payment fail Using these triggers you can automatically notify the guest that something went wrong (or right) and prompt them to action.
February 19th - Multiple listing assignment to Tasks and more
We have released a couple of improvements that will dramatically facilitate and simplify the task creation
- You can now select multiple listings when you create an AutoTask. This way, you will be able to better assign tasks to a particular cleaner or maintenance operator in charge of several properties.
- You can now choose how to sort tasks. Until now you could only manually drag tasks in order to sort them. Starting today you can choose whether to sort them automatically by start date, creation date, title, or do so manually.
February 15th - Financial Reporting - Using Formulas within Formulas
We have simplified the process of creating formulas by allowing you to use existing formula names within your new formula (both custom or default). This will simplify the process for you and give you a clearer view of your settings.
February 11th - Some improvements to Financial Reporting, Reservation page, Global Search, and Listings page
Listing Financials now show the numbers used in each calculation. When hovering over a sum in Listing Financials, the formula and numbers that were used to reach that sum are visible, making it easier to understand how the sum was reached and spot errors.
Listing Financials consolidated report now takes into account the applied filters. When a client applies a filter and then downloads the consolidated report as a CSV, the downloaded report will include the columns selected in the filter, as well as the columns that are necessary to identify the reservation.
- The invoices section in the reservation details page now shows total invoice amount, total reservation sum and the remaining amount to be collected. This is meant to improve clarity regarding what has been paid in a reservation. It will also prevent confusion regarding what should be the next steps.
- The number of nights in a reservation will now be displayed in the Reservation detail page, in the Calendar modal, and the Guest Portal.
- We now show the number of results next to each category.
- New tooltips explain whether a fee is included in Airbnb’s base price or not. We have added tooltips to the resort, management, community, and linen fees that state whether they are included in Airbnb’s base rate or not. The tooltips appear in listings > channel-specific and in FR > listing financials.
February 8th - CSV download for Reviews now available
Downloading all your properties reviews in a CSV file will help you quickly identify anything that can affect your guest's experience. Simply go to the Reviews module and click on Download. You can also select what data is included in the file by selecting the "Apply current filter" checkbox.
February 2nd - New Optional fees available
We have expanded the list of optional fees that you can use in direct reservations. The new fees are available to be set up for any listing under Listings > Prices & Fees. The new optional fees are: Credit card fee, Kitchen linen fee, Linen package fee, Transfer fee, Wristband fee, Extra beds fee, Service fee, Bed linen fee, Booking fee, Pet fee, Ski pass, Tourism Fee, Children extra fee and Resort Fee, and will have the same setting capabilities as previous fees.
February 2nd - Flat fee Coupons are live!
You can now create flat fee coupons that will be applied against the total of a reservation.
Financial Reporting - Adding a new column
We have added a new column (Reservation Creation Date) to our Financial Reporting report. If you use any personal spreadsheets based on these reports, please note that adding this new column might have an impact.
On top of it, we are currently working on adding column selection directly from the Dashboard so you will not have to download all columns anymore, only the one you wish.
January 14th - NEW! Global Search is live!
Find in seconds reservations, guests, listings, and users using our brand new Global Search functionality. From the results displayed you will be just one click away from communicating with your guests, updating your prices & availability, add extras to a reservation, or collect payment.
See here a quick guide to get you started. Happy searching!